When preparing a “Landlord Application for Tenant Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment & Property Damage” ATTORNEX “templated documents” saves valuable time. Each case is unique but these templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving “Landlord-Tenant Practitioners more time for intellectual legal processes. With this essential tool “Landlord-Tenant Practitioners” now have more time for client interaction.
Common “Landlord Application for Tenant Substantial Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment & Property Damage” include:
- Tenant or another occupant of the rental unit had substantially interfered with the reasonable use and enjoyment of the premises by the Landlord
- Tenant or another occupant wilfully or negligently caused undue damage to the rental unit
- Tenant failed to compensate the landlord for damages to the rental unit
- Tenant failed to replace damaged property
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Landlord and Tenant Board -Ontario
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Landlord-Tenant Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions