When you need to prepare documents for Small Claims Court ATTORNEX templated documents is a great starting point. Templates range from plaintiff’s claims, defence to memorandum and trial examination questions. It’s a great tool for any Small Claims Practitioners collection.
Each case is unique but these 80+ templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving Small Claims Practitioners more time for intellectual legal processes. It’s a great tool for any Small Claims Practitioners collection.
✅Breach of Contract ✅Home Renovation ✅Property Damage ✅Sale of Goods ✅Unpaid Invoice ✅Loan ✅Vehicle – Repair ✅General Defence ✅and more…
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions
|Release date:||January 8, 2023|
|Last updated:||January 27, 2023|
|Product type:||Templated Documents|