Choose Your Desired Option(s)
When you need to prepare documents for the Landlord and Tenant Board ATTORNEX templated documents is a great starting point. Templates range from pleadings to memorandum and hearing examination questions.
Each case is unique but these templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving Landlord-Tenant Practitioners more time for intellectual legal processes. It’s a great tool for any Landlord-Tenant Practitioners collection.
- Maintenance Issues
- Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment
- Property Damage
- Illegal Entry
- Change of Locks
- Eviction Proceedings
- and more…
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Landlord and Tenant Board -Ontario
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Landlord-Tenant Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions