When you need to draft litigation documents for a “Credit Card Debt” defence, ATTORNEX “Litigation Bundle” is a great starting point for “Small Claims Practitioners”. Templates range from pleadings to submissions and trial examination questions. It’s a great tool for any Small Claims Practitioners collection. Now you can accept more clients with confidence.
Common defences to “Credit Card Debt” lawsuits include:
- Increase of credit limit without request or notice.
- Disagreement on the amount owed.
- Disagreement on interest rates, administrative charges, and/or late fees.
- Statements not provided.
- Non-receipt of agreement.
- Disagreement of credit open or fixed credit.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions