The hardest part of preparing any case for trial is determining where to begin. ATTORNEX “Chief Examination Questions for Defendant Regarding Credit Card Debt – Bank – Collection Agency” make a great starting point. This product is an excellent way for any “Small Claims Practitioner” faced with the task of preparing these documents.
Common elements “Chief Examination Questions for Defendant Regarding Credit Card Debt – Bank – Collection Agency” include:
- Increase of credit limit without request or notice.
- Disagreement on the amount owed.
- Disagreement on interest rates, administrative charges, and/or late fees.
- Statements not provided.
- Non-receipt of agreement.
- Disagreement of credit open or fixed credit.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions