Choose Your Desired Option(s)
The hardest part of preparing any case for trial is determining where to begin. ATTORNEX “Chief Examination Questions for Homeowner Regarding Misrepresentation of Home Service Contract” make a great starting point. This product is an excellent way for any “Small Claims Practitioner” faced with the task of preparing these documents.
Common elements for “Chief Examination Questions for Homeowner Regarding Misrepresentation of Home Service Contract” include:
- Recklessness as to the truth or falsity of statements.
- Breach of a duty to disclose knowledge of fact.
- Product or service misrepresentation.
- Disagreement on rental charges.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions