The hardest part of preparing any case for trial is determining where to begin. ATTORNEX “Cross Examination Questions for Mechanic Regarding Failed Repairs” make a great starting point. This product is an excellent way for any “Small Claims Practitioner” faced with the task of preparing these documents.
Common elements for “Cross Examination Questions for Mechanic Regarding Failed Repairs” include:
- False, misleading, or missing estimates.
- Failure to disclose the full extent of work performed.
- Failure to perform the requested work in a reasonable manner.
- Performance of unauthorized or unnecessary work.
- Any other damage that may occur while the property is in the mechanic’s possession.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions