When preparing a “Plaintiff Claim for Repair and Storage Liens” ATTORNEX “templated documents” reduces the time “Small Claims Practitioners” required to prepare legal documents. Gain access to persuasive, pre-built arguments that will increase your success in court. Get the help of annotations that reduce the need for outside counsel and second opinions. With this essential tool “Small Claims Practitioners” now have more time for client interaction.
Common causes of action for “Repair and Storage Liens” lawsuits include:
- Claimant entitled to claim a lien for the repair and/or
- Collection of repair or storage
- Failure to perform by the defendant.
- Resulting damages to the plaintiff.
- Chronological sequence –– clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Common arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented Litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions – drafting documents for classrooms