Choose Your Desired Option(s)
When preparing a “Plaintiff Claim for Roof Repair and Property Damage” ATTORNEX “templated documents” saves valuable time. Each case is unique but these templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving “Small Claims Practitioners” more time for intellectual legal processes. With this essential tool “Small Claims Practitioners” now have more time for client interaction.
Common causes of action for “Roof Repair and Property Damage” lawsuits include:
- Failure to perform the requested work in a reasonable manner.
- Warranty not honoured.
- Any other damage that may occur while the property is in the contractor’s possession.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions