When preparing a “Plaintiff Claim for Unpaid Invoice” ATTORNEX “templated documents” saves valuable time. Each case is unique but these templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving “Small Claims Practitioners” more time for intellectual legal processes. With this essential tool “Small Claims Practitioners” now have more time for client interaction.
Common causes of action for “Unpaid Invoice” lawsuits include:
- Goods or services sold and delivered.
- Invoices for goods or services rendered.
- Accounts/invoices not paid.
- Resulting damages to the plaintiff.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Common arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented Litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions