The hardest part of preparing any case for trial is determining where to begin. ATTORNEX “Chief Examination Questions for Landlord Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant for Substantial Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment & Property Damage” make a great starting point. This product is an excellent way for any “Landlord-Tenant Practitioner” faced with the task of preparing these documents.
Common elements for “Chief Examination Questions for Landlord Application to End a Tenancy and Evict a Tenant for Substantial Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment & Property Damage” include:
- Tenant or another occupant of the rental unit had substantially interfered with the reasonable use and enjoyment of the premises by the Landlord
- Tenant or another occupant wilfully or negligently caused undue damage to the rental unit
- Tenant failed to compensate the landlord for damages to the rental unit
- Tenant failed to replace damaged property
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Landlord and Tenant Board -Ontario
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Landlord-Tenant Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions