The hardest part of preparing any case for trial is determining where to begin. ATTORNEX “Cross Examination Questions of Expert Witness” make a great starting point. This product is an excellent way for any “Small Claims and Landlord-Tenant Practitioner” faced with the task of preparing these documents.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court and the Rules of Landlord and Tenant Board-Ontario
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims and Landlord-Tenant drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions