Choose Your Desired Option(s)
When you are representing a Plaintiff in a “Home Renovation and Property Damage” action, ATTORNEX “Litigation Bundle” is a great starting point for “Small Claims Practitioners“. Templates range from pleadings to submissions and trial examination questions. It’s a great tool for any Small Claims Practitioners collection. Now you can accept more clients with confidence.
Common causes of action for “Home Renovation and Property Damage” lawsuits include:
- False, misleading, or missing estimates.
- Failure to disclose the full extent of work performed.
- Failure to perform the requested work in a reasonable manner.
- Performance of unauthorized or unnecessary work.
- Failure to perform by the defendant.
- Any other damage that may occur while the property is in the contractor’s possession.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions