When preparing a “Defence for HVAC Property Damage” ATTORNEX “templated documents” saves valuable time. Each case is unique but these templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving “Small Claims Practitioners” more time for intellectual legal processes. With this essential tool “Small Claims Practitioners” now have more time for client interaction. Reduce data entry time in cases brought by “corporations & financial institutions”.
Common defences to “HVAC Property Damage” lawsuits include:
- Failure to regularly inspect and maintain the subject equipment.
- Failure to install the subject equipment in a proper and workmanlike manner.
- Failure to repair or replace the subject equipment as necessary due to its age.
- Failure to institute a regular and proper schedule of inspection and maintenance to ensure the safe, proper, and efficient operation of the subject equipment.
- Failure to take the proper and necessary steps to inspect and determine whether the subject equipment needed replacement parts and/or had reached the end of its expectant life.
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Small Claims Court -Ontario
- References to section of statutes & Small Claims Rules – Simplifies researching particular legal points
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Small Claims Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions