When preparing a “Submissions for Landlord Regarding Tenant Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment and Property Damage” ATTORNEX “templated documents” saves valuable time. Each case is unique but these templates take advantage of standard similarities, giving “Landlord-Tenant Practitioners more time for intellectual legal processes. With this essential tool “Landlord-Tenant Practitioners” now have more time for client interaction.
Common “Submissions for Landlord Regarding Tenant Interference with Reasonable Enjoyment and Property Damage” include:
- Tenant or another occupant of the rental unit had substantially interfered with the reasonable use and enjoyment of the premises by the Landlord
- Tenant or another occupant wilfully or negligently caused undue damage to the rental unit
- Tenant failed to compensate the landlord for damages to the rental unit
- Tenant failed to replace damaged property
- Chronological sequence – clear writing style – no ‘legalese’ or formalisms
- Templated Documents – Persuasive arguments & damages with legal requirements & consequences of fact.
- Annotations to help you move forward – Reduce the need for outside counsel & second opinions
- Compliance: Requirements including; rules for pleading in the Rules of Landlord and Tenant Board -Ontario
- MS Word templates are fillable, customizable, downloadable, and safe
A Must-Have for;
- Landlord-Tenant Practitioners drafting case documents in any jurisdiction
- Document-drafting Clerks
- Self-represented litigants who need document-drafting assistance
- Educational Institutions